♥♥♥

♥♥♥
My Wonderful Sister

Monday, March 22, 2010

Acheiving your childhood dreams


Nice....My favorite part was that he made the video fun and exciting to watch. I must say that it was hard getting my assignment done from this video, but I was able to pick up on a few of his methods.

My favorite of course was his way of having fun and shying away from "book learning" that our school systems are built on. He would use projects to teach to his classroom. I definitely found that meaningful and useful. I think students would enjoy (as I do) hands on learning. Also projects can promote other great skills like working together. It is such an important skill for children and adults to learn. Mixing the students up and having them work in different groups was something I agree with. It gives them a way to better learn who they are and how to work with others.

Lastly I liked how he pushed his student to succeed. He mentioned how he told his student what a great job they had done on a project, but knew they could do better. I liked that he gave them the praise they had earned but didn't stop there. I think its sooo important for us to always be pushing each an every student, to be all that they can be. To me that the difference in being a teacher and being someone that helped them in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment