♥♥♥

♥♥♥
My Wonderful Sister

Monday, March 22, 2010

The networked student

I very much enjoyed this video. I love how everything was soo organized! Crazy enough the video discussed a lot of the things that I am learning in this class. Like learning how to use the blogs for educational purposes. Even with the pod casting, how we can allow students to listen to lessons. Also with the i pod, they can be used to listen to lectures.

"Why does a networked student even need a teacher?" I thought about this question and maybe even wondered if in the future children will even need us teachers to be there. The answer to me is Yes. Students will always need a teacher to be there. Especially with the technologies that are becoming more available, we will need to be there to show them how it needs to be used. Its good knowing we are still wanted...:)

"Are you prepared to be a teacher of a networked student?" I will be prepared to be a teacher of a networked student. I don't think anyone can be prepared to the fullest. There's always going to be some new technology invented, so I'm going to have to always be in the learing mode. So the more I'm willing to learn, the better off my students will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment