♥♥♥

♥♥♥
My Wonderful Sister

Monday, March 22, 2010

This is how we Dream

OK....I must say that event though I got information out of this post it's delivery to me was on the boring side. Now i know that's a little harsh, and i don't mean it to be rude, but I don't enjoy watching boring videos! Note to anyone making a educational learning video...make it fun!

So about the video, it did speak to me and I was able to revieve information on mulitimedia. I agree that our work-place has changed dratically over the years, like being able to use computers for work or to do shcool porjects (to take this class...lol). The biggest change was the reading and writing vs the listening. We have evoled so much and i'm sure we will continue to grow. There was one comment in particular that I liked and I will end with that; The restriction are the one we put on ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment