♥♥♥

♥♥♥
My Wonderful Sister

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dr. Seuss and Ps 22

DR. SEUSS "THE ZAX"

Uggh not one of my favorites. People have their own way of doing things. We are biased. What my opinions on technology in the classroom are may be different from what someone else's views are. I believe we are moving into the future with more technology in the classroom. I know I can shove my ideas on to someone else, because I wont let people shove their ideas onto me. However I do think its important to keep an open mind. I believe we can all learn something from different people. Like the teachers who are more "old school" in their teaching, could show us something new. The same could be said with us teaching them something as well. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is what benefits the students the most. So as long as we keep that at the top of our priority list then we can succeed no matter what.

PS 22

Wow!! The kids were really good singers. I really enjoyed this alot. I thought it was a neat way to get the message out. Having technology in the class room is obviously not just important to teachers but to the students as well. We all know how important it is for students and teachers as well to be able to use technology in the class room, and I think this was a great way to get the message across!! Amazing job again for the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment