♥♥♥

♥♥♥
My Wonderful Sister

Friday, May 7, 2010

Week 14

PLE

Can I say Woah!! What a great PLE. All I can say is that she must have a lot of time...lol Just the sites alone was enough to make me turn away. It definitely says something when you can be committed to something like this. Having her own blog, and keeping up with so many other things is quite remarkable. It made me look at my blogging abilities and wonder...

TWO QUESTIONS THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE

The first question that was asked is, "What's my sentence?". Well until I was taking the final exam, I didn't quite know. I basically said that if you believe that your goals are obtainable, there is no measure what you are capable of. Not only in the classroom, but in your everyday life.

The second question that was asked is, "Was I better today than yesterday?". This question will make you think. If you really let it, it can change everything. Not just as a teacher but with your home life as well. I loved the question because it makes me strive to do more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment