♥♥♥

♥♥♥
My Wonderful Sister

Monday, February 8, 2010

Landwitches.......

I chose the Landwitches blog from our list. I read through a some of the blogs on the web page. I must say that they were interesting. Landwitches are pro-technology. They believe it is vital to teach and use different programs. Landwitches explain how the technologies being used today are important, and do contribute to your basic skills i.e. reading, writing, and arithmetic. Its easy to see their view point, and they have proof there in the fine print to back it up.

I also enjoyed the layout of their web page, and the different selections you have. They did a lot of different pictures, that the blogger created himself. There were also many different links on the page to get to other blogger's, and websites. For the most part this was a well thought of web page.

1 comment:

  1. I liked this site as well, I really enjoyed all of the examples that they had about how technology could be integreated into different subject areas. This is off of the subject of your blog but, I like your quote on you page it's great! Have a good week, Spring break is almost here!

    ReplyDelete