♥♥♥

♥♥♥
My Wonderful Sister

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mr. McClung

Simple, easy and to the point. I much enjoyed this post, as i do most teachers post. Something about reading a colleagues thoughts, and identifying with them is somewhat amazing.

I obviously agree with everything he had to say especially about centering everything around the children. while it's important to maintain your objectives and lessons, you are not there to impress your superiors, you are there to teach those children! Like my comment to Mr. McClung, it is often the obvious reason we decide to teach, but we can loose sight of the most simplest of things. I liked how much the comment from one his own students touched him, it showed me a little piece of his heart. How much he cared and wanting to do all that he could to listen to his students.

No comments:

Post a Comment